Old versionsSee all
BALLOONrain is a pretty particular game, even when it belongs to a really common category of games such as Puzzles. As a matter of fact, BALLOONrain is a game in which the goal is to create matches of balloons of the same color but in a different dynamic than other games alike. In this game you move (either with the mouse or keyboard arrow keys) a magnet sort of thing on a square board on which there are several balloons scattered. These balloons are of different colors and you have to get your magnet close to them in order to catch them. When you gather four balloons of the same color you clear them from the boar. The goal of each level is to clear the board completely.
The game offers a tutorial at the first levels so you can understand the dynamics and get some training before starting the real game or competition. Have in mind that this game allows multiplayer gaming so it’s ideal for home tournaments. In this regard, the game allows playing up to four players at a time.
When you first enter the game, you’ll see the welcome screen with the following options on it:
- New Game: to start playing the game, after choosing the difficulty level.
- Multiplayer: select the number of players.
- Options: Configure sound and display settings.
- Demo: to watch a few demonstrations of the game.
- Credits and Exit: no further explanation required.
You can try this game for free using the free trial download for a period of 14 days. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 9.95 dollars, right from the Magna Games Site, on the Web.
- It's easy to learn how to play
- It offers a tutorial
- It's a fun game for all ages
- It’s available only in English
- It may get a bit routinely
- The trial has too many limitations